Monday, May 23, 2011

Doing This Again...

Ok...here's the deal. I am really leaving Facebook this time. I am tired of arguing with dipshits and I may even turn off the comments on this thing to prevent more fucking idiots from saying the dumb things that they can't help themselves from saying on Facebook.

So, for now I will leave them up but that could change. I plan of doing the same thing here only I like that I can spew for a lot longer.

I will still get drunk. I will still say things I probably shouldn't, but there will be more open debating here without worrying about which whiny little bitch I am offending this week...

And you can still suck it...

4 comments:

HwnInPA said...

Nothing wrong with leaving FB, gotta do what ya gotta do. I look forward to your posts here. I may even keep my blog up to date from time to time.

Jason

The Blunt Matt said...

A lot of this has to do with anonymity. There are a bunch of fucking weirdos on facebook who love to stalk and others that i know well who can't wait to run to other people I know to cause bullshit drama.

I have better things to do at this age...

HwnInPA said...

Ahh, the advantages of living far away from your past. But I hear you man, I don't do much on FB now except mess around with mindless games. We'll see what happens, I'm growing bored with it too. It was cool initially finding people I haven't seen in 20 yrs or so, but that allure has worn off. Enjoy the long weekend my friend! When I come to CA next time, we'll have to hit the links. I'm finally golfing again. Woo hoo! See ya!

Unknown said...

God damn...I am glad I am not the only one getting bored...I still watch it, but have let some of my past, into my new life...so I am watching myself.

It is good to see you have moved on Jason...I went through the same shit, but seemed to have taken longer than you to get back in the game!!!

And Matt...keep the funny coming. I spend too much time in a "work" funk and your posts seem to do the job - from time to time!!!

PEACE!!!

Mike Yenor