Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Think I Know Why...

So, I was driving home yesterday and there was some asshole in the middle lane going 50 MPH and causing a nice bit of traffic. I noticed it was a "driving school" car so I figured it was just some dumb ass student driver learning so I somehow felt less angry.

Then, I pulled up next to the car to confirm my assumptions and it was an Asian lady driving by herself.

"The instructor?", I said to myself out loud.

What the fuck. If this bitch is teaching people how to drive and this is how she does it herself, it makes sense that people in this town can't drive for shit. My racism forces me to assume that the people who own this school are Asian because nobody in their right fucking mind would hire one to teach people how to drive...I'm pretty sure that defies about 16 laws of Physics...

2 comments:

HwnInPA said...

Oh my god! Asian women are the WORST drivers in the world. That is just fucking hilarious. Luckily I don't see that very much in PA, but I do see my share of dumbasses here.

Michael Yenor said...

That is a trifecta of shittiness...(1)WOMAN (2)ASIAN (3)CALIFORNIAN - There should be a law against this kind of shit!!!